You probably saw the picture on Twitter that was taken just AFTER this one. The other one looks almost the same as this one, except I had already gone back to my seat after Meryl Streep put me back down on the floor after she lifted me up into the shot. She could be a True Friend! Plus, Kevin Spacey!
So, The Daily Create #722 said to write resolutions about what I would NOT accomplish in 2014.
10. I will not make it through 2014 without making new True Friends.
9. I will not make zero animated GIFs in 2014.
8. I will not let Tumblr hobble my Art with their silly unpublished rules.
7. I will not forget about the unicorns and the rainbows. Plus, Jim Groom.
6. I will not always travel via shipping container. I will take some pics of me travelling in the open.
5. I will not make jokes about The Stairs all of the time. Just some of the time.
4. I will not make a True Friends badge for @VivienRolfe in 2014 (because I made it in 2013!)
3. I will not have an Art Lack. I will make Art, bub.
2. I will not say the mean word. I challenge you to do the same, especially about me.
1. I will NOT forget about ds106. I mean, how could you, ever? It is #4life.
That is my list of things!
Plus, it is kind of a retrospective, too. I hope you have fun making your own Art List.
See you in 2014, Friends!