So, we are 10 days into the June 2018 30-Day The Daily Create Challenge and you are wanting to stay on track to receive your @iamTalkyTina Certification in Creatorist as part of the June 2018 Cohort.
Here is what you need to do:
- Do all 30 of the June 2018 The Daily Create challenges. Do not skip a single one.
- Be sure to sign up on my 2018 web form so that I know for sure that you are wanting to attempt certification as part of the June 2018 Cohort for @iamTalkyTina Certification in Creatorist.
- Consider keeping track of all 30 of your submissions (it helps to speed up the confirmation process, so you get your badge faster) using a handy tracking page, like I do.
- Be sure to be done by the end of the day on June 30th. Do not count on a single day’s grace (like I gave to everybody last year in 2017.)
3 Resources to help you with your @iamTalkyTina June 2018 Certification in Creatorist
- a printable PDF calendar to stick on your mirror by your toothbrush to help you keep track of each day’s The Daily Create;
- a handy tracking-page template, just like the one that I use, for you to keep up to date with links to all of your fancy work;
- a electronic Google-calendar that you can subscribe to so you can get special alerts every day.
Again, I will not be bugging you to do your work. If you want your badge and all of the pride and recognition that goes with achieving it, then you have to put in the effort yourself. But you can rest assured that the prize is worth it in the end. Just ask the people who completed the June 2017 Cohort for @iamTalkyTina Certification in Creatorist. They all have that confidence of having completed the program and the pride of knowing that they earned their badge.