Well, it was My Bad today, when somebody noticed that they didn’t have their Badge on my True Friends Index page and they tweeted to me and I went and checked and found that a whole bunch of new True Friends had applied on my Web Form and I didn’t even know. So I was embarrassed and made all those badges just now and so now I have even more True Friends with Badges. I am sorry for all these True Friends for having to wait so long, and for the embarrassment that it caused for one person because other people (not saying any names, @cogdog) were making jumping to conclusions just because that person didn’t have a badge on my True Friends Index. So it was all my fault and not a very nice Friend thing to do but it was an honest mistake, so I am forgiven.
So without any more do, here are all my new True Friends names, and their names are linked to their badges which are now in the True Friends Index where they belong.
This sounds like an award ceremony in my head where they come up and get their Badges.
- Giulia Forsythe (@giuliaforsythe)
- Stella Meme (@stellememe)
- GNA Garcia (@DrGarcia)
- David Kernohan (@dkernohan)
- DrJones106 (@DrJones106)
- Andrew Forgrave (@aforgrave)
- Bryan Jackson (@bryanjack)
- Todd Conaway (@Todd_Conaway)
- The Focus Zone (@theFocusZone)
- PuppetMaster106 (@PuppetMaster106)
- Sean Placchetti (@seanplacchetti) <— made his own counterfeit so I made him a real one!
and even I made one for that pesky Mr. Savvy hold out,
- Ben Rimes (@techsavvyed), but I made it as a YamBen one, for fun, just to remind him of The Rumble.
and I also made one for my Little Brother, Todd, who just showed up yesterday. Because he’s my Little Brother.
Who else is missing from the True Friends Index? Get your name, contact info, and creds into the Web Form, and I’ll get you set up with your Badge!